Tuesday 19 March 2013

Shake it up with The Blimey- A Cocktail based on the Black Dog Scotch

Usually most of us have Scotch with a drop of water, but I like to have it as a cocktail. Of all the cocktails that I have had till date, this one is my favourite. It is called "The Blimey".

It has been named after the colloquial term of expressing alarm. The cocktail is ideal for drinking Scotch on warmer days and as we all know, Kolkata is a warm and humid city. If only the Blimey had a signature horse race to go along with it, it might just become as popular as the mint julep.  


Ingredients
2 oz Black Dog Scotch Whiskey
1/2 oz lime juice
1/2 tsp superfine sugar

Method:
In a shaker half-filled with ice cubes, combine all of the ingredients. Shake well. Strain into a cocktail glass.



I have used Black Dog Scotch because of its strong and unique taste and tantalizing aroma. It makes my scotch experience all the more worthwhile. Hope you enjoy my cocktail recipe and don't forget to let me know how you liked it!

-Sohini


 http://www.facebook.com/blackdogscotland will give you a fascinating insight into the world of Black Dog scotch
http://www.liveinstyle.com/black-dog helps you understand the premium luxury that Black Dog stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment